Social media is a free and quick way to let people know that you're doing a Thames Hospice fundraiser. It's also a great way of showing your support by sharing information or just by changing your profile pictures to one of our great designs below. Show your support online and don't forget to use the hashtags #raisetheroof2020 and #thameshospice.
Thames Hospice's Top Tips for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Share on your social media channels why you're supporting Thames Hospice and what you're doing
- Include a link to your fundraising page on your preferred social media channels
- Update your friends, family and colleagues regularly if you're doing a fundraiser so they can keep up-to-date
- Share some of our great free resources so your friends, family and colleagues can use these to show their support!
- If you're hosting an event set up the event on Facebook and let your friends and family know
- If you're a member of a local community group on Facebook, share your fundraiser with them
- Let your friends and family know about the free ways they can also support Thames Hospice, don't forget to tag us in @thameshospcare
- Follow us at @thameshospice and tag us in when you post about your fundraising
- Update your photos regularly to keep your friends and family up-to-date with your progress, be that training for a half-marathon or buying ingredients for a bake off at work!
- Follow us @ThamesHospCare and mention us in your fundraising tweets
- Please retweet Thames Hospice on your Twitter feed @ThamesHospCare
- Use the hashtags #thameshospice #raisetheroof2020 #raiseyourgame
- Mention your close connections in your tweet and ask them to retweet to spread your fundraising message
- Follow local groups, businesses and influential local people in the community
- Follow us on LinkedIn here and tag us in as @Thames Hospice
- Share with your followers and colleagues what you're doing and why
- Let your colleagues know about the free ways they can support Thames Hospice
Social media pictures
Show your support for our Raise the Roof appeal by using any of the below on your social media profiles.