Make your fundraising a huge success! You’ll find inspiration, ideas, the legal stuff and support on collecting and returning your pounds and pennies – your free fundraising pack has it all.
As well as your fundraising pack, you also get:
- A Thames Hospice t-shirt, running vest or cycle top
- Access to materials to help you with your fundraising including balloons, collection boxes and banners
- Friendly advice and encouragement from our amazing Fundraising Team
We want to help you make your fundraising great so please get in touch today
Free printable fundraising materials
You can also download and print our free fundraising posters for your event below. Just click on the one you'd like to download!
Putting your funds to work
For your own protection, make sure you count the money you’ve raised with another person present and have them verify the total amount raised.
Ask people who want to make a donation by cheque to make it payable to Thames Hospice rather than you personally. Make sure any cash donated is kept in a secure place and banked as soon as possible.
You can pay in your money in any of the following ways:
- Paying multiple cash donations into your account and sending a cheque made payable to ‘Thames Hospice’ to: Pine Lodge, Hatch Lane, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 3RW
- Dropping your donation into the Hospice. Our reception is open from 9am-5pm every day and our receptionists would be more than happy to take your donation
- Pay your donation electronically directly into our bank account. Please ensure that you add a logical reference and send us an email so that we know who and where to send a thank you
Our bank details are as follows:
Account Name: Thames Hospice Current Account
Account No: 88880036
Sort Code: 60-24-12
Thank you so much again for your support and if you have any questions or comments, please email our Fundraising Team.